Father John Misty & Phosphorescent - I Would Love You

I would love a man, if my genes were just a little different
I would love a man, and not think twice at all
When I loved that man, like any woman loves her lover
I would love a man, now if I could just love you

I would wed a girl, if I was just a little less married
I would wed a girl, if I could ever be anywhere on time
I would wed a girl, but there’d be a mistress at the altar
I would wed a girl, now if I could just wed you

If everything I’ve sung ‘til now is false, please let this one be true
If everything I’ve sung ‘til now is false, you can tell ‘em “This one’s true.”

I would wed a horse, if I was just a little more lonely
I would love that horse, if I’d been exiled from mankind
I would love that horse, and I would take comfort in it’s presence
I would love a horse, now do you still love me?

Sem comentários :

Enviar um comentário